Saturday, September 29, 2007

cleaning

We have alot of company coming next week to help celebrate Hilary's upcoming nuptials. So of course there has been a need to clean up the house. Our comfort level of clutter is way higher than a guests....the Pippen hair does not bother us so much either, however others may not like the clinging black and white Dalmation hair. (It does not matter what you wear, it always shows) So our dear sons, James and Daniel are keeping Pippen while we have our house full, especially since my mom and dad will be here...watch that black suit Daniel, don't let Pippen near it! Jim spent three hours cleaning the floors today, they do look great, When I go to clean it seems I get sidetracked by organizing. Any-who..the second law of thermodynamics is in evidence allll over my house. Susan, I won't have it all done by Monday....come prepared.

4 comments:

n8 said...

pippin had an anxiety attack in the truck. she survived, of course, but she does not like red/bowser/pooper-scooper (although he likes her).

Duff said...

I think pictures are needed of the two of them together. A young pup, and the oldest Dalmation I have ever heard of.

meredith said...

YAY! I can't wait to get home and see all of your hard work. I know the house will be beautiful-it always does (at least to me)

afreeflyingsoul said...

i thought the white accents would look good