Monday, May 07, 2012

Leif

Well seems like I have not posted since 09!  It is now 2012- What could make a 57 year old woman begin to post again?  Grandbaby!!!   I must admit I have a fine grandson who has been blessed with two wonderful parents.  I hope to post a photo here soon.  Leif Orrin Neill weighed in at 7 lbs 2 oz and 21 plus inches,  long and lean.... The adjustment from womb comfort to digestion, temperature variation and non muffled noise intrusions is difficult at best.  My prayer is with all new exhausted mothers everywhere that they might have hope...it is self limiting and babies do increase the number of hours they sleep in a row, even though it seems they never will and digestive problems usually work themselves out with time.  Blessings on you both as you encounter the joys and trails of parenthood.  Love you


1 comment:

vicki said...

So happy for the parents and grandparents! Love to all of you!