Sunday, February 25, 2007

Well my last post was many moons ago and my brother says it is time to update. The problem is I have nothing witty to say, I have not figured out how to post pictures, and I so enjoy reading other folks blogs and commenting on them that I feel I have been posting in a way. By the way, brother Duff do you have a blog site? If anyone is interested in the Church family out there reading my blog here is a link to their blog. Maggie has really grown into a beauty, baby George is the adorable first child of Jenny, and the Vicki Church look alike with Michael is his new bride to be. I don't know how to do a link but this is the address and maybe it will surprise me and be a link.
http://www.georgeaugust.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

n8 said...

aunt mo . . . another way to do the link is like this

djdm.mom said...

Now that is magic. How do you get your computer gnomes to do that for you????

Embly said...

there is a little button that looks like a world with arrows wrapped around it on the top of your text window next to spell check and such...